Friday, April 16, 2010

The Secret is Out!

So, I quit my job.

Actually, I am taking "extended leave of absence with no set return date" because my bosses are awesome and love me and want me to come back. :)

I don't know what this extended leave means exactly, except that that both parties want to leave the door open for the option to come back when/if we return (assuming they have an opening for me).

And how did this all come about? Am I crazy? (yes.) Do I have a plan? (somewhat-ish but not really.) How will we make money (I have no idea! Any suggestions?)

Really hubby and I just want to go travel for a bit. It's that simple. And we have been wanting/needing to go do this for a while now. I could go in to lots of detail over the agony that went in to this decision-making process, but I will save that for another post. The short and simple story is this:

We have a few things we want to see and do. We have a few people we want to see (you)! Hubby is already "un-plugged" from the work force, and I have pretty much outgrown my current situation...so off we go. Coming soon to an airport/bus station near you!

It feels pretty great to let the cat out of the bag, and to have the support of my bosses and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment